Overview of Kali Linux 2020 Operating System
Kali Linux 2020 is an advanced Linux distribution widely used for various purposes such as testing, development, ethical hacking, and network security checks. Operating systems are expertise in security, forensic workspaces, and penetration testing systems. An open source, free operating system with over 600 test programs including Nmap, Wireshark, Burp suite, OWASP and more.
Kali Linux 2020 can be installed and run on a native hard drive, booted from a Live CD, USB device, or via a virtual machine such as VirtualBox or Oracle VM. At the time, the operating system was called Backtrack, primarily for hacking purposes, but now users can handle a wide range of tasks as they wish. The operating system interface is simple, classic, and straightforward, making it easy to switch and navigate applications.Users can deploy multiple tools to perform different tasks simultaneously with easy switching and access..
Technical setup details for the Kali Linux 2020 operating system
- Full name of the software: Kali Linux 2020
- Setup file name: kali-linux-2020.1a-installer-i386.iso, kali-linux-2020.1a-installer-amd64.iso
- Full setup size: 1.7GB. 2 GB
- Setup type: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- The latest version release has been added: March 2, 2020
- Developer: Homepage
Before you start the free download of Kali Linux 2020, please make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 3GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.