#TinyWall – A free, lightweight and non-intrusive firewall:
- TinyWall won’t bother you at all with pop-ups, but it’s still extremely easy to add exceptions to your firewall rules.
- TinyWall actively blocks hundreds of trojans, viruses and worms.
- TinyWall does not require you to know the ports, protocols and implementation details.
- TinyWall prevents malicious programs from changing Windows Firewall settings.
- TinyWall does not install drivers or other kernel components, it is free and lightweight.
- Multiple and easy ways to whitelist programs
- Auto learning mode
- Firewall tamper protection
- Password locking the settings
- Quick modes like Normal protection, Allow outbound, Block all, Allow all and Learning mode
- Support for temporary / scheduled firewall rules
- Port and domain block lists
- Accommodates file protection
- Option to always allow communication within the LAN
- Option to restrict an application to LAN
- Safe software and identification of fraudsters
- Full IPv6 support
- List established and blocked connections
- View open ports on your machine
- 100% free and clean software. No fees, no ads, no paid upgrades.
Download page: https://tinywall.pados.hu/download.php
Version: v3.0.9 (01 Nov 2020)
- Automatically ask for passphrase when needed, and remove now redundant "Unlock" menu item - Fix child process monitoring not working (3.0.7 regression) - Fix memory leak in traffic rate monitor - Fix service becomes temporarily unresponsive when network parameters change - Fix missing signature could be incorrectly detected as an invalid signature - Reduce dependency on WMI - Add runtime profiling feature - Updated Brazilian Portuguese and Polish localizations - New Bulgarian localization