About Microsoft Word:
Microsoft Word, sometimes referred to as Winword, MS Word, or Word, is a word processor published by Microsoft. This is one of the office productivity applications included in Microsoft Office. Originally developed by Charles Simonyi and Richard Brodie, it was first released in 1983.
Microsoft Word is available for Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Android, and Apple iOS. You can also use WINE to run on Linux operating systems.
You can use Microsoft Word to create professional-quality documents, reports, letters, and resumes. Unlike plain text editors, Microsoft Word has features such as spell checking, grammar checking, text and font formatting, HTML support, image support, and advanced page layout.
Microsoft Word is a word processor that, like any other word processor, helps users create different types of documents. We have posted a complete list of the main uses of word processors on our word processor page.
Microsoft Word offers many features not possible with traditional text editors and plain text files. Reasons to use Microsoft Word instead of plain text files include features such as format changes (such as center text), font changes, and image insertion.
Rich text editors like WordPad offer many of the same basic features as Microsoft Word. What makes Microsoft Word different is that it can perform more advanced functions. Advanced features include mail merge, spell checker, styles, tables, headers and footers, word art, columns, and margins.
How to get the latest version of Microsoft Word for free:
1. Download Microsoft Word from the download link below
2. After downloading Run Set-upexe
3. Turn off the internet
4. Wait for the installation to complete
5. Run After installing Microsoft Word
8. Click on your account and you will see that Microsoft is not activated.
9. Close and quit Microsoft Word and open Kms from your download folder (turn off antivirus)
10. Install Kms
11. Run kms, press the button to activate MS Office and restart your computer. Activated successfully 🙂
(If the download link doesn’t work, try it)
Watch the video if you need help >>>>>>>>>>>>